Sunday 25 July 2010

A short break followed by a different approach

Well. I've been rather quiet. It's not because I haven't been cooking - far from it, in fact - but thanks to a rather unexpected diagnosis of diabetes in May, I've been seriously changing how I eat and think about food, which has of course had quite a big effect on how I cook it.

Anyway, I'm back in the saddle now and will be posting some of the newer recipes we've been enjoying. We - my fiance and I - are both following the Weight Watchers plan initially while I try and get the blood sugar and weight issues under control and read more about how I can reduce the insulin resistance issues. Since our main priority after we get married next year is to a: stay married for a Long Time and b: make babies, it's all rather important and such.

For the forseeable future then, all recipes will have Weight Watchers points assigned to them, but hopefully they by no means prohibit anyone else enjoying them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment